Surely satisfy your de-soldering and soldering needs . Easily deal with PCB projects or wood burning work, solder loose wires and circuits of small gauge, repair jewelry, LED lights of various kinds and intricate pieces of computers, replace TV capacitors or accessories, and work on small parts for RC cars, micro drones or any other trinkets of your children.
The PU leather carrying bag makes it handy for transporting all the units together, an amazing gift for friends or family members who are hobbyists, DIY enthusiasts or soldering beginners.
6pcs double-sided solder assist tool can satisfy 12 different usage:
Around 6.6 inches in length; Treated steel (tips), and plastic (handle); including the following:
1 x Solder assist knife: cut away unnecessary circuits on PCB
1 x Solder assist fork: the components of pins and connecting line
1 x Solder assist squeeze head: compress small electronic components
1 x Solder assist hook: remove small resistor
1 x Solder assist brush: clean dust and residues in solder parts
1 x Solder assist needle: clean holes that choked with solder
How to solder:
1. Clean the parts to be joined.
2. Clean soldering iron tip and "tin" all faces of tip with a coating of solder.
3. Heat parts, not solder, to be joined.
4. Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
1. During use, it can be placed on the iron stand or keep it flat on the work surface (in order to make the metal parts of soldering iron has good ventilation and heat dissipation effect). Please do not hang the soldering tips and place the tips down when heating, otherwise there is the risk of burning dissolved iron plastic handle.
2.Please do not adjust the soldering iron temperature to 450 Celsius for a long time, over excessive temperature will accelerate the oxidation of iron, then it will be difficult to be soldering.
3. Please use a sponge to wipe clean after using, and re-tin to ensure it can be easily tinned on the soldering tips.
4. When the soldering iron is not used temporarily, soldering iron temperature should be adjusted to 200 Celsius, if you’re not using soldering iron for long time, the power supply should be turned off.
|Material||Electric iron with rubber handle|
|Power Adapter||US Plug|
|Other Features||Adjustable Temp. Range: 200~450 Celsius (392~842 Fahrenheit)|
|1 x Soldering Iron: Temp adjustable; 60W 110V. 2 x Tweezers: ESD-10&ESD-15 1 x Solder sucker: 7.36 inchesx 0.75 inches; Aluminum & plastic 1 x Tin wire tube: 60/40 0.031 0.50 oz. 1 x Soldering holder with cleaning sponge 1 x Carrying bag: PU leather|
Measurement unit : Piece
Out of Stock